Introduction to Brooke Solutions Ltd
Brooke Solutions works with global organisations, SMEs and individuals who seek to do and be their best
Based in NW England, servicing clients across the UK, Europe and Asia. My services include leadership development initiatives to whole or parts of organisations:
Coaching to individuals and/or to teams
HR Consultancy to small and medium sized businesses
Supervision to internal/external coaches and consultants
When a project requires it, I partner with associate coaches and/or consultants. This ensures the right mix of skills and manpower are available to meet your needs. My network straddles Europe and Asia.
My previous 18 years working at senior manager level in finance, fundraising and marketing in the voluntary sector and in education, has provided me with a strong business understanding. The past 8 years' experience working as an executive coach and leadership consultant across Asia Pacific with Asian and Western companies complements this experience. My clients covered a range of sectors, including finance, manufacturing, luxury brands, sourcing and pharmaceuticals.
- Over 1000 hours of coaching senior executives globally
- Over 100 facilitated and skills-based workshops
- ACTP qualified executive coach with Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership, Sydney, Australia (2008-2010)
- Ashridge Business School Certificate in Advanced Coaching and Organisation Development supervision (2014 - ongoing), UK
- Certified in a range of psychometric tools
- PGCE Westminster College, Oxford University, UK
- BA (Hons) German, Newcastle University, UK